FREE SHIPPING OVER $19.99!
FREE SHIPPING OVER $19.99!!
Hotteeze Heat Pads are perfect for those times when you need a steady supply of heat. Use Hotteeze to comfort tired muscles. Take them outdoors or anywhere you'll feel the cold.
- Up to 14 hours of heat
- Made in Japan quality
- Endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association
Contains 10 individually-sealed Hotteeze Heat Pads.
Each pad measures 132mm x 100mm.
Always read the instructions before use.
NEVER STICK DIRECTLY ON TO SKIN
Why choose Hotteeze?
Duration: 14 hours above 40°C
Highest temperature: 63°C
One pad is 132mm x 100mm.
The highest shown temperature and duration are based on Japanese Factory Standards. They may be some differences amongst individuals.
Ingredients: Iron powder, water, activated charcoal, vermiculite, potassium chloride
1. Open the packet and peel off the backing. Without creasing it, stick it on over your clothes where you want heat. The pad will heat up gradually.
2. Remove gently after use.
- DO NOT PLACE HOTTEEZE DIRECTLY ON YOUR SKIN.
- Do not shake, rub or perforate Hotteeze.
- For better results, we recommend using Hotteeze with tight cotton underclothing.
- Keep Hotteeze in a cool place, out of direct sunlight.
Hotteeze products are proudly made in Japan under strict quality controls by Japanese experts with decades of experience.
Heat pads were invented by the Japanese in Japan in 1923. Every year, more than 1.5 billion heat pads are used in Japan.
Hotteeze are made from biodegradable ingredients and the contents can be disposed of in the garden.
Hotteeze are proudly drug-free.
Hotteeze have been endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association and approved by the Therapeutic Goods Association since 2o12.